Pre-Order Mezco One:12 Marvel Gambit
The One:12 Collective Gambit is outfitted in a black mission suit with an X-Men issued armored vest and removable leather-look overcoat. Complete with 2 head portraits, the master of kinetic energy comes complete with a bo staff and a variety of throwing cards and throwing card FX.
Remy LeBeau, the master thief better known as Gambit, possesses the mutant ability to charge inanimate objects with kinetic energy he can create and control. An agile and intelligent member of the X-Men, Gambit is also a master at card throwing, hand-to-hand combat, and the use of a bo staff.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE GAMBIT FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) baton holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) card holding hand (L)
- X-Men issued armored vest
- Black mission suit
- Elbow armor
- Wrist guards
- Combat gloves
- Belt with X-Men insignia
- Knee armor
- Leather-look overcoat
- One (1) bo staff
- One (1) single throwing card
- One (1) charged single throwing card
- One (1) stack of throwing cards
- One (1) charged stack of throwing cards
- Two (2) charged throwing card FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Gambit figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
For Pre-Orders, please read the following:
- Pre-Order means that the item is not in our warehouse. We are waiting for the manufacture to produce the item and ship it to us.
- The shipping month is what the manufacturer has provided to us. We do not have any other information on when it will ship, nor the exact date. When the product comes in, you will be notified and your order will be shipped a.s.a.p.
- Your credit card or Paypal account is charged immediately.
- If you Pre-Order multiple items and only pay once for shipping, we will hold your items until the entire order is fufilled. If you would like each item as it arrives, we require you to pay separate shipping. Depending on your location, you may also choose "In-Store Pickup" and not incur any shipping charges. This will allow you to pick up items as they arrive.
- All release dates are subject to change by the manufacturer. We do not make the toys we sell. The shipping dates listed on our site are based on the latest information that we receive directly from the manufacturers.
- For orders placed for International Destinations we will hold the entire order until all the items are in stock. These orders cannot be split.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities at any time.
I understand these terms and by purchasing a pre-order, I agree to these terms.